Tractor buying guide

/ Tractor buying guide #1  

Riderguy

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 3720
Has anyone lately had luck trying to download the Compact Tractor Buying & Basics book put out by this website?

The link to purchase the book is a deadend and I have emailed the webmaster twice, but so far I have not gotten any response. It sounds like a good guide, but without the ability to purchase it, who knows.

Any thoughts or links or a super secret email address to the webmaster would be appreciated.

Scott

/ Tractor buying guide #3  
Has anyone lately had luck trying to download the Compact Tractor Buying & Basics book put out by this website?

The link to purchase the book is a deadend and I have emailed the webmaster twice, but so far I have not gotten any response. It sounds like a good guide, but without the ability to purchase it, who knows.

Any thoughts or links or a super secret email address to the webmaster would be appreciated.

Scott

Riderguy, the webmaster, Muhammad, competed in the World Taekwondo Championships in Turkey last week as part of the US team. I think during the last month training, travel and competing has put him a little behind. Muhammad is normally very responsive and I'll bet things will be back up to full speed soon.

Welcome to the forum!

MarkV

/ Tractor buying guide
Riderguy, the webmaster, Muhammad, competed in the World Taekwondo Championships in Turkey last week as part of the US team. I think during the last month training, travel and competing has put him a little behind. Muhammad is normally very responsive and I'll bet things will be back up to full speed soon.

Welcome to the forum!

MarkV

Hopefully, he is back administering this website again, but I haven't heard from him yet. I would REALLY like to get the book, but my have to purchase another title if I don't hear from him shortly.

Thanks