Tractor Tunes

/ Tractor Tunes #1  

gvw

Silver Member
Tractor
JD4700
I am looking for an overhead console unit with AM/FM radio and CD player for the cab on my JD4700. I have found one with a tape player but would like one with a CD player. The unit that I found was also a bit on the cheap (spelled marginal sound quality) side from the local Country General store. I plan on taking it back and finding a better quality unit some where. Has anybody observed one that they could recomend and direct me to?

/ Tractor Tunes #3  
gvw,
CD player in the tractor cab..I'm kinda jealous,/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif the closes I can come to would be my old 8 track player. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Circuit City stores have a lots of CD models that might fit,and the prices arent bad.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Tractor Tunes #4  
GW,
JC Whitney has them in their catalogs.

tractorpic.jpg

/ Tractor Tunes #5  
This may help .. http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/co...lectronics&subdept_num=182&subdept_name=Audio Entertainment&class_num=185&class_name=Stereo Accessories

I don't know if the link will work, I found it by going to Westmarine.com and search electronic-stereo accessory.
It's a gimbal mount water proof box that will take just about any kind of car stereo. They also have water proof box speakers that are also gimbal mounts. If you want quality, check out the Bose. $$$