Tractors, what tractors?

/ Tractors, what tractors?
The date stamp option is 3 or 4 menu's deep with a tiny pushbutton...more of a PITA than anything. I actually need it on 99.9% of the time. I use the camera for estimating jobs and sending status update pics to out-of-state home owners; creates a nice timeline of the work that's been completed so I can get paid without having to wait for their next trip to VT.

-Norm

Just the lawn mowing maintenance around all that equipment would be a nightmare!

-Norm

You got it! At first glance I thought it was a tractor dealer that I never knew existed. I pulled over and realized that it's someone's personal collection. I need to check it out more closely next time I'm going thru...and it's not raining.

-Norm

/ Tractors, what tractors? #14  
<font color="blue"> ( I use the camera for estimating jobs and sending status update pics to out-of-state home owners; creates a nice timeline of the work that's been completed so I can get paid without having to wait for their next trip to VT. ) </font>

FYI, the date/time is embedded in the image file itself, and most image browsing programs will display it for you without having to have it written permanently onto your image.

/ Tractors, what tractors? #15  
Mornin Norm,
Being almost your neighbor, those shots would be on the north side of Manchester /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Seems a shame to be leavin all those tractors out in the weather /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well, if you own them, you can do as you please /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for sharing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractors, what tractors? #16  
Mornin Norm,
Being almost your neighbor, those shots would be on the north side of Manchester /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Seems a shame to be leavin all those tractors out in the weather /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well, if you own them, you can do as you please /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for sharing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif