Trailer Tongue Box

/ Trailer Tongue Box
I had a Tradesman on my Featherlite car trailer and loved it.. I wonder if you got a bum one??

IDK, the last time I called amazon the guy was helping me look for other boxes. He said he saw the Tradesman box but did not recommend it because the quality was not as good as the UWS box. The Tradesman box had good reviews on Amazon, maybe the Customer service reps can tell how many are returned. I wonder if tradesman had a drop in quality recently.

/ Trailer Tongue Box #52  
IDK, the last time I called amazon the guy was helping me look for other boxes. He said he saw the Tradesman box but did not recommend it because the quality was not as good as the UWS box. The Tradesman box had good reviews on Amazon, maybe the Customer service reps can tell how many are returned. I wonder if tradesman had a drop in quality recently.

could be, or maybe I just got lucky? I bought mine about 3-4 years ago and sold it with the trailer last Fall.. The gas shock opened up the top nice and the fit and finish was real good.. Good luck, hope you find a good one !!