TRANSMISSION PROBLEM -HUSQVANNA

/ TRANSMISSION PROBLEM -HUSQVANNA #1  

Gary Cunningham

Tractor
Husqvanna lgt 2554
HOWDY !From Texas thanks to all who make this web site available.Igot on here because the transaxle an k46aw has started to act like something is sticking when you move the shift lever from forward to reverse .It isn't smooth and it jumps hard. It doesn't do it all the time but enough to concern me. After reading all the other threads I'm a little worried about this k46, are there any adjustments for more or less pressure for the transaxle? thanks to anyone for help Gary

/ TRANSMISSION PROBLEM -HUSQVANNA #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ TRANSMISSION PROBLEM -HUSQVANNA
Glad to be here. hope i can help as well as be helped Gary

/ TRANSMISSION PROBLEM -HUSQVANNA #4  
Hello & WELCOME to TractorByNet.com! :)

I have moved your thread to the Parts/Repairs Forum. You'll get a better response there. ;)

/ TRANSMISSION PROBLEM -HUSQVANNA #5  
If you have a gear driven tractor, my best guess would be that the clutch is not fully releasing.

/ TRANSMISSION PROBLEM -HUSQVANNA #6  
Gary, are you talking about a Lawnmower, not a real tractor, like on bought at one of the lawnmower shops, if so is it a five speed standard or the auto transmission model, sound like the five speed if so if it jerks when you put it into gear and try to move forward or reverse it is one of two things, the bevel gear in the transmission or the bushing in the axel on each side that have wear and the gears will make a jerking motion, the worst thing that you can do with them is pull something heavy to speed shift from forward to reverse, see what you have to say, Joe Dirt