Trencher... buy, rent, or hire

/ Trencher... buy, rent, or hire
We have been having a bit of rain, recently. This is one of two roads to my place. The fence to the left is 5’ and still underwater. I’ve been here 8 years and have never even seen water to the pavement. Water table is fully saturated everywhere in KY I believe.

Good thing is, I see the extent of tiling I need to install and I know I need to raise the road a bit more than planned before this rain.

84557CF6-A56C-4E9F-B67C-189E222C77E1.jpeg

/ Trencher... buy, rent, or hire #32  
We have been having a bit of rain, recently. This is one of two roads to my place. The fence to the left is 5’ and still underwater. I’ve been here 8 years and have never even seen water to the pavement. Water table is fully saturated everywhere in KY I believe.

Good thing is, I see the extent of tiling I need to install and I know I need to raise the road a bit more than planned before this rain.

View attachment 541592

Everyone in KY has water in their basement after all this...It just won't stop.

/ Trencher... buy, rent, or hire #33  

View attachment 541592

That's a really nice fence!!! Is that a private road, or a driveway? Is it yours?

/ Trencher... buy, rent, or hire
I'm in the early process of building a house, and I will have to make sure there is a very good french drain/tile around the perimeter with a drain outlet well down the hill. I'd hate to build a house, and have water in the basement!