Trouble with Classified Ad responses

/ Trouble with Classified Ad responses #1  

Frank_Nye

Tractor
Kubota G2000-S (4WS)
Could someone please give me a little assistance with a question about classified ads on TBN? I placed an ad for my Kubota G2000S tractor and I received an email from TBN saying that some user (dtrac123) had an interest in my item and had a question for me. The email I received from TBN told me: "To reply to this message, login to your account and you can send a reply from there".
I went to my account but since I do not have an actual email address for dtrac123, I do not know how to get in touch with him. How can I reply to him via my account?
I next went to my classified ad so I could maybe answer his question in the remarks (maybe it's called 'comments') block at the bottom of my ad but when I typed some additional info in there, there was no "SEND" button to have it added to my classified.
What is the best way for me to proceed?

Frank Nye
frank_nye@usa.net

/ Trouble with Classified Ad responses #2  
Can't you do a PM (Private Message) to him. Just go to "MY Home" and from there you should be able to send him a message.

murph

/ Trouble with Classified Ad responses #3  
As Murph said, or open up his profile and see if he has an email listed. If not, that may be the reason the classifieds contact system won't work /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oops, never mind on the email in profile. Muhammad took that out a while back on a spam scare. There is still a field for an email address, you just can't see it. I don't know if the classifieds tries to use that email or not.

/ Trouble with Classified Ad responses #4  
You reply by loggin in to the classified section and clicking on the message from him. You reply right there, not by e-mail.

/ Trouble with Classified Ad responses #5  
Is there a way that the system could send a e mail to the poster telling him that a reply has been made? Otherwise, the people will have to keep checking the ad for results. I got a reply to a ad that I placed on another site over 3 months ago today and received a e mail telling me to visit the site. This was the first reply and if it wasn't for that e mail, I probably wouldn't have gone back to the site ever since I didn't get any responses for over 90 days.