Troy Bilt Cultivator

/ Troy Bilt Cultivator #21  
Glad to see you back. Hope you didn't mind my borrowing your thread while you were gone. I've actually learned quite a bit.

I've seen the ads for the mantis and thought about getting something like that for after the garden is planted. My tiller/cultivator is too big to use after you've planted (see pic). How do you like yours for between the plants?

My roto tiller, walk behind, has 4 tine pieces. You can remove the outer two, which I do when I want to walk the rows when the plants are larger.
It's a Craftsman I have had for 20 years. It's still awesome. I may put it in the will. :D

/ Troy Bilt Cultivator #22  
OK here goes again, with the pitcher of my, or what I think is a cultivator.OK it says enter ULR of your image. I don't see a paper clip, but a yellow square with montans and a sun, it says insert image, then I get the ULR box comes up What is a ULR
David-Davies

/ Troy Bilt Cultivator #23  
OK here goes again, with the pitcher of my, or what I think is a cultivator.OK it says enter ULR of your image. I don't see a paper clip, but a yellow square with montans and a sun, it says insert image, then I get the ULR box comes up What is a ULR
David-Davies

Above the mountian and sun is a left arrow. Just on the left side of that arrow is the paperclip. When you hold your mouse over it, it says "Attachments".

/ Troy Bilt Cultivator #24  
Hello dcyrilc. There is no arrow left or right above the moutan and sun.

/ Troy Bilt Cultivator #25  
Hello dcyrlic, I can't figuar out how to post a pitcher, but if you click on David-Davies on my post it will take you to my profilf, and there is apitcher of my cultivator there.
David-Davies

/ Troy Bilt Cultivator #26  
Hello dcyrlic, I can't figuar out how to post a pitcher, but if you click on David-Davies on my post it will take you to my profilf, and there is apitcher of my cultivator there.
David-Davies

I took a screen shot and drew an arrow to the attachment button.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    945.4 KB · Views: 80
   / Troy Bilt Cultivator #27  
Hello dcyrilc, Ilooked at the screen the you sent. My screen doesen't have that stuff on it. I've got one line. and no paper clip. None of my infermation comes on the screen, like my tractor, or attachments, I must of done or not done some thing on my profile.
David-Davies