Tuff Tech Transmission Fluid for Tuff Torq K71E?

/ Tuff Tech Transmission Fluid for Tuff Torq K71E? #11  
I have a Tuff Torq 66 that has had 5w-50 Motorcraft synthetic in it since its first change. I am right at 1000 hours on it with no problems. It came with 10w-30 regular from the factory. My next change will probably be to Mobil 1 15w-50 since I never use it in really cold weather.

/ Tuff Tech Transmission Fluid for Tuff Torq K71E?
Tom, the Landlord has power steering and a hydraulic deck. Never had those luxuries in the past, but now I've got them don't want to go back to manual. Yes, this Landlord has both an external spin-on filter and internal paper filter on the Tuff Torq 71.

/ Tuff Tech Transmission Fluid for Tuff Torq K71E? #13  
Sweet. Nice ride you have there. I have an even better , easier to use model. Not that the tractor is worth anything, but I make the misses do the mowing! I hardly work upa sweat....:laughing:

/ Tuff Tech Transmission Fluid for Tuff Torq K71E? #15  
I have repaired TT drives and have spoken with company reps....and got a free gimmie cap with my parts order. They make no distinction about the type of 10w-40 or 20w-50 that they currently use in their transmissions other than it's synthetic based and referred to it as "motor" oil.

/ Tuff Tech Transmission Fluid for Tuff Torq K71E?
Texas, that is just what I was thinking they really are doing. The branded oil they sell seems like simply a money-maker to the company.