Comparison TYM or ??????

/ TYM or ?????? #41  
If you look at the mahindra tym and RK series in the 22 to 25 hp range they are basically the same thing. The engines may be different. I wonder if the software is the same therefore a mahindra dealer could work on a RK or TYM.

/ TYM or ?????? #42  
If you look at the mahindra tym and RK series in the 22 to 25 hp range they are basically the same thing. The engines may be different. I wonder if the software is the same therefore a mahindra dealer could work on a RK or TYM.

I believe the Mahindra uses a Daedong engine. TYM uses Mitsubishi in the T234 and Yanmar in the T254. The RK is basically the T254 with RK specific equipment added. The Yanmar and Mitsubishi are both fairly common engines so finding someone that can work on one should not be that much of a problem.

/ TYM or ?????? #43  
Any updates on how things are going with your tractor? Im in the same Boat.

looking at Kubota B2601 / Kioti CK2510 / TYM/234/264(recently replaced 234) and massey 1526

/ TYM or ?????? #44  
I have 2 tym dealers in my area... (both less than 60 minutes from my house)... I bought a tractor from 1 that was $1k less than the other of the same model etc... There is a different mark up at different dealers