TYM T353 HST electrical problem?

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #11  
I realize this is a really old (dead) thread, but I am still asking here. I also have two bad relays and need to replace them. I was hoping to find them at a local parts store since there is no TYM dealer within 200 miles of me. Has anyone found a proper cross-reference part number for the relays? I know I read of a NAPA relay part number on another thread, but sadly, I am vexed trying to find it again. Oh, and mine TYM is also a 2014 T353 HST (that is sadly a piece of junk straight from the out-of-business dealer).

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #12  
There probably isn't anything that references TYM part numbers to generic numbers. But relays aren't magical devices, I would simply bring them to the local NAPA place, and you be surprised how often they can help you cross reference stuff you don't have access to.

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #13  
+++ what @TYMNorsky say...
Relays typically have a schematic that shows pin-out for NO/NC and a current rating.
They are fairly generic "commodity" type items.

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #14  
Yes, I would think they would be 'generic, but three different auto parts stores, including NAPA, had nothing that matched and the Korean part numbers where meaningless since I do not know the original manufacturer. I had previously ordered some relays online that claimed to be the right ones but not even close.

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #15  
Yes, I would think they would be 'generic, but three different auto parts stores, including NAPA, had nothing that matched and the Korean part numbers where meaningless since I do not know the original manufacturer. I had previously ordered some relays online that claimed to be the right ones but not even close.
Depends on what they are trying to "match" and how well they know what it is that they are selling. If they are trying to match by part number, then no, they are not likely to find anything. Socket base and schematic, as well as the required amp rating will allow someone who knows their inventory to come up with a suitable replacement. For best example of this, read the thread about buying replacement batteries, how many auto parts store clerks cannot find the right battery based on classification and attributes, only by "what is is going in?".

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #16  
I took the Relay in for them to try to match. I realize the part number is useless.

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #17  
Okay... I have a relay ordered from Legacy Tractors in Colorado. They only had one in stock so I hope only one is damaged. If the new relay is aftermarket or has better identification so that I can get another at NAPA, I will post those numbers.

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #18  
Try to call Jordan Sales in Post Falls Idaho too, they are the largest inventory of TYM parts in the Western USA.

/ TYM T353 HST electrical problem? #19  
TYMNorsky, thanks, if NAPA cannot find a match for the new relay being shipped to me, I will contact Jordan Sales. I appreciate the recommendation.