Tyres

/ Tyres #1  

CelticKubota

My Kubota was parked up for a year and the tyres were flat and ended up cracked. They now hold air for two weeks and then deflate. I have looked into new ones and they come to 120 Euro each - which is pricie and unfortunatley he wont be ordering some for 4 to 5 months (off season here).

What can I do - can they be repaired internally?
There 20.5 * 8-10's ...... can one buy a tube for these tyres?

Theirs reasonable ruber on these tyres and the tractor get on rough work. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

/ Tyres #2  
Tubes are the most viable answer and then you will be able to wear the tires out normally. There is nothing that could be done to help the tire to hold air at this point.

/ Tyres #3  
Agree with Art that the tubes are the way to go. Make sure you brush all of the rust off any of the interior surfaces of the rim so you don't premature tube wear.
Suggest using jack stands to keep tractor weight off of the tires when stored for long periods. Also, you can treat tires with various products to reduce drying of rubber. Armorall is an example of this.
Good luck

/ Tyres #4  
What about Slime? or some of the other anti leak products. What about having the tires foamed--expensive and possibly not available there. Euro? OK. Good luck, surely someone over there sells tires year around? J

/ Tyres #5  
It is my understanding that the 20.5 x8.00-10 tractor TURF tires are no longer produced, at least in the United States. You can get 20x8.00-10 and 21x8.00-10 TURF tires, and you can get 20.5x8.00-10 TRAILER tires with highway tread.

The 20.5x8.00-10 TURF tire was used as the turf tire for various Kubota tractors including the B7100 and B7200.

You might consider including your tractor model number in your profile so that we can help you better.

Good Luck,
Kelvin