U Bolt on Front Axle Super A

/ U Bolt on Front Axle Super A #1  

FiredudeAT1

Tractor
Farmall Super A
Anybody know where I can purchase the large U Bolt on the Farmall Super A front axle? Thanks

/ U Bolt on Front Axle Super A #2  
Our local "Six States Driveline" shop fabricates large U Bolts. You may have nearby shops that do the same.

/ U Bolt on Front Axle Super A #3  
You can cheack around your area for tractor salvage yards, you might get a decent deal. Case/IH actually lists it for $41.25 but shows out of stock, but not available. Used one's in some salvage yards are running $54+. One on ebay for $25 plus $6+ for shipping. USED FRONT AXLE STOP "U" BOLT FOR FARMALL A TRACTOR #48278D | eBay

Actual OEM part number is 48278D. You can copy and paste the P/N to Google and get a lot of results.

Many parts can be found using the Case/IH online parts catalog. Case IH | SUPER A - Farmall Tractor | MyCNH US Store You just have to select a function group to the left, hen drill down through the catagories select one and use the OEM part number to search. As crazy as it sounds, sometimes Case/I is actually less for the OEM part than used or aftermarket. If you choose a local dealer it will show the price and most times that price is good at all Case/IH dealers in the lower 48.

Thay have also deleted a lot of parts and part numbers from their parts pages. I resorted to getting hard copies of parts manuals, usually quality reprints to find those deleted parts. If looking for used parts many salvage yards use the OEM part number in their listings. Makes looking for parts a breeze.