Unbelieveable Transformation

/ Unbelieveable Transformation #11  
You must've been feeding it TGH (Tractor Growth Hormones). :eek: PM me your supplier :D

/ Unbelieveable Transformation #13  
So what made you want to upgrade, lack of 4x4, no power steering, ag vs turf tires, wanted to change brand colors? Congratulations on your new purchase. Nice looking place from what I can see.

/ Unbelieveable Transformation #14  
Those R4s will luVs your nice lawn. :D

/ Unbelieveable Transformation
BTDT,

The single wheel system becomes a little unstable once the operator grabs the wood control arms and lifts off the dual steel stabilizer feet, so yes it was the 4 wheel capability of the B3030 that sold me.

crbr,

I made about six trips across the lawn in the back of the house yesterday after digging out some stones that were coming up through the surface. Between taking the stones away and going back to fill the holes and then haul some loam to repair the areas I did not do any damage, kept it in 2 wheel drive and took it easy. I considered turf tires but I plan on using the tractor to clear snow from my driveway which is about 700 feet long and has a 34 foot elevation change from the road to the house, so I didn't think turfs would work for that.

BucketHoe

/ Unbelieveable Transformation #16  
I think I saw something similar to that transformation on that new reality show, "Pimp My Wheelbarrow".

/ Unbelieveable Transformation #17  
BucketHoe said:
BTDT,

The single wheel system becomes a little unstable once the operator grabs the wood control arms and lifts off the dual steel stabilizer feet, so yes it was the 4 wheel capability of the B3030 that sold me.

crbr,

I made about six trips across the lawn in the back of the house yesterday after digging out some stones that were coming up through the surface. Between taking the stones away and going back to fill the holes and then haul some loam to repair the areas I did not do any damage, kept it in 2 wheel drive and took it easy. I considered turf tires but I plan on using the tractor to clear snow from my driveway which is about 700 feet long and has a 34 foot elevation change from the road to the house, so I didn't think turfs would work for that.

BucketHoe
I hear ya now... :D

Take care of that nice lawn. I swapped R4s for turfs shortly after I bought the machine. As for the snow, I lived in N. Central IL for 13 winters. Turfs on a John Deere served me well and I promise there was snow aplenty, however each to their own my friend.

Still a nice looking lawn of grass you have...

/ Unbelieveable Transformation #18  
Congratulations BucketHoe... you've got a great upgrade there.

Even if it was a shift from BLUE to ORANGE..:eek: :D :D :D