Comparison Unexpected Bargains on Used Tractors

/ Unexpected Bargains on Used Tractors #11  
I bought my NH TN75 about a yr ago. It is a 2009 model with 300 hours on it. Came with a woods BH w/hyd thumb. Chains, loaded(rimgaurd) rear tires. 4wheel drive, cab ,etc. FEL. The owner had it on consignment at a dealership.
$32,000.00 out the door. Couldn't pass it up. If you know your prices and can move fairly quickly, it's a buyers market. But as pointed out, the compacts are still holding the prices up.

/ Unexpected Bargains on Used Tractors #12  
I've been looking as well, but my property is not my residence, and I'm woried about leaving 20-40K worth of equipment unattended for a few weeks at a time. I'd love a skip loader and a 20-40k excavator. But I don't want to drive up some weekend and find them missing/burned/smashed.

I'm trying to keep to what I can put on the trailer and move home at the end of a weekend, which means 11k lbs or less.

Most of the big equipment is too big to put into a 40' shipping container, else that might be a possible option.

/ Unexpected Bargains on Used Tractors
Any friendly neighbors? Based on my experience neighbors can be several cuts above caretakers.

/ Unexpected Bargains on Used Tractors #14  
CUTS are nice and hot so high prices. For you place you can use a heavy tractor and that is a great price. :thumbsup: