Loader Use my friends dk40

/ Use my friends dk40 #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
I used a friends dk 40se yesterday what a different tractor . I like his engine doesn't die out when digging or lifting like mine dose. it's done it from day one . Lets hope mine gets fixed right and you can use the tractor like I could this one .

image-2365758711.jpg

image-1516905048.jpg

image-4138615939.jpg

image-2592682323.jpg

image-3832949156.jpg

/ Use my friends dk40 #2  
Either you are a pessimistic story teller, or you have the worst luck of anyone I have ever heard of. You should do something about that Karma thing. Have you thought about seeing a meterologist about that dark cloud following you around? (I am a kind of a journeyman pessimist myself, buy you really are the master)

/ Use my friends dk40 #3  
Either you are a pessimistic story teller, or you have the worst luck of anyone I have ever heard of. You should do something about that Karma thing. Have you thought about seeing a meterologist about that dark cloud following you around? (I am a kind of a journeyman pessimist myself, buy you really are the master)

And people used to call me Chief Dark Cloud, Man glad those day's are over.

/ Use my friends dk40 #4  
has any one recommended to landedakioti to make sure his remote handle is in the neutral position?? engine lagging and stalling, no lift capacity, now leaking hydraulic fluid out of the mls valve and the three point hydraulic control cam?
the only reason for hydraulic leaks that i have found has been loose fasteners , or blown out seals due to over pressurization...dead heading the hydraulic pump...also, its been my experience that mud wasps and caterpillars have the tendency to lay their larva in the end of the candy cane part of the filler plug for the hydraulics. that candy cane is also the hydraulic system breather.. simple things are usually the cause of greater problems.

/ Use my friends dk40 #5  
has any one recommended to landedakioti to make sure his remote handle is in the neutral position?? engine lagging and stalling, no lift capacity, now leaking hydraulic fluid out of the mls valve and the three point hydraulic control cam?
the only reason for hydraulic leaks that i have found has been loose fasteners , or blown out seals due to over pressurization...dead heading the hydraulic pump...also, its been my experience that mud wasps and caterpillars have the tendency to lay their larva in the end of the candy cane part of the filler plug for the hydraulics. that candy cane is also the hydraulic system breather.. simple things are usually the cause of greater problems.

You just did. Welcome to TBN.

/ Use my friends dk40

When I get it back from the dealer I will check it.