Used CS2210 Purchase Question

/ Used CS2210 Purchase Question #1  

Idahoagie

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK5310HST Cab
Saw a used CS2210 at our local dealer the other day. It is there on consignment. Has less than 200 hour on it and looks brand new. As it is the 2210 I know it is about 22HP and has the older style tilt cylinders and the bucket is not SSQA. It comes with the Kioti 60inch belly mower, a Braber 22 ton 3PT log splitter and clamp on forks. It has turf tires.

If we pull the trigger on this it would be a 2nd tractor for us. We already have a DK5310SE for the heavy work. This would be for my wife to use for gardening and moving lighter loads in tighter places. The mower deck would allow us to sell our Cub Cadet riding mower and cut out several acres of grass in less time. The log splitter could allow us to sell our tow-behind log splitter. We could add a back blade and sell the blade we have for our ATV for pushing snow.

I was quoted a price of $14,000 for the package. Fair price? I was thinking of offering less, but I don't want to be insulting.

Thanks for any feedback on the price as well as on this tractor.

/ Used CS2210 Purchase Question
Try negotiating. I got a smoking hot quote on a new CX2510 this last weekend. I had no intention of negotiating price, which is rare for me.

I called a second dealer today, just to see… and the second dealer beat the first dealer price by $800.

The market is softening..
Thanks for the reply. After some thought, we decided to pass on it. Did find out the seller had informed the dealer he would not negotiate a lower price. I have no idea if it ever sold or not.

We'll still pick up a smaller tractor at some point for my wife to use and also to have the belly mower. Probably look at the CS2520 at that time.

/ Used CS2210 Purchase Question #3  
I've been thinking of doing the same thing, getting a sub compact as a 2nd tractor to use as a lawn mower and light tractor work in smaller spaces. There is also a cs2410 for sale near me with a mower deck.

I'm tired of cheap lawn tractors/mowers.

/ Used CS2210 Purchase Question #4  
As a price point I bought a used 2015 cs2410 200 hrs with loader, factory cab, 60in mid deck, and a 50in front blower. The only thing that had been used was the front blower, doesn't look like the loader or mower had ever been used. This was at a dealer and was traded in on a new Kioti cx2510. I paid $15K out the door 1year ago.

/ Used CS2210 Purchase Question #5  
I was quoted a new cs2520 with 60" belly mower and ssqa for $18.5K and full warranty.