Used Kabota ZD1211L-72

/ Used Kabota ZD1211L-72 #1  

Michael101

Tractor
None yet
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a Used Kabota ZD1211L-72 and found one that has about 450 hours on it. It is a 2017. Seller is asking $11,500 for it. Would that be considered a fair price? I haven't been able to find a pricing resource for used zero turns, so I'm hoping someone can give me advice. We have 10 acres of old pasture to mow, some of it bumpy from pocket gophers. I'm hoping this is a good machine for this work.

Thanks in advance for any insights and recommendations.

M

/ Used Kabota ZD1211L-72 #2  
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a Used Kabota ZD1211L-72 and found one that has about 450 hours on it. It is a 2017. Seller is asking $11,500 for it. Would that be considered a fair price? I haven't been able to find a pricing resource for used zero turns, so I'm hoping someone can give me advice. We have 10 acres of old pasture to mow, some of it bumpy from pocket gophers. I'm hoping this is a good machine for this work.

Thanks in advance for any insights and recommendations.

M
I think that's in the ballpark

/ Used Kabota ZD1211L-72 #3  
I too went thru the new vs used debate. I ended up with a new ZD1211-60. Most of the used ones I found were out of warranty, or just about to be out of warranty. .. iirc Kubota is offering 60 mo on the mowers now?

/ Used Kabota ZD1211L-72 #4  
I know there are lots of variants out there, but residental use even on 10 acres, whether the machine is worth it or not I think for 11-12k I would find something new if spending that much