Used Kubota L5030 - Good Buy?

/ Used Kubota L5030 - Good Buy?
Thanks for all the responses, have decided to go for it and will be picking it up Saturday. Appreciate all the advice and insight!

/ Used Kubota L5030 - Good Buy? #12  
When I buy used the first thing I do is to change the fluids. On a tractor that has been sitting a lot (like your new purchase), over the years the particulates in the oil will settle out and wind up accumulating on the oil pan.

If you change the oil and the new oil gets dirty on the runup after the change, you are experiencing that problem.

I add a 16 oz. can of Sea Foam to the oil and let the tractor idle for 20-30 minutes and then drain the oil and change the filter (again). This has worked for me in cleaning the engine and keeping the new oil honey colored.

/ Used Kubota L5030 - Good Buy? #13  
The only thing that I'm thinking of is the non-factory cab - unless it has heat and A/C. If you can get the doors off easily, heat would be enough for creature comfort. I ran a DIY cab with heat only and it would have been OK. I had an opportunity to go with a factory cab, and am really glad for the A/C when it is hot, dusty or we have a lot of pollen.

/ Used Kubota L5030 - Good Buy? #14  
How about some pics of your new to you tractor! Hope it was everything you expected and more!

/ Used Kubota L5030 - Good Buy? #15  
The only thing that I'm thinking of is the non-factory cab - unless it has heat and A/C. If you can get the doors off easily, heat would be enough for creature comfort. I ran a DIY cab with heat only and it would have been OK. I had an opportunity to go with a factory cab, and am really glad for the A/C when it is hot, dusty or we have a lot of pollen.
"Dust" when baling hay besides being cool makes life sweet when you are baling.