Used Mahindra Value

/ Used Mahindra Value #11  
yumski, i traded the 2810 in to buy the 4110 the dealer sold it for $14000.i was there when they made the deal so i know the price,i of course did not get $14000:(

/ Used Mahindra Value #12  
jpm said:
yumski, i traded the 2810 in to buy the 4110 the dealer sold it for $14000.i was there when they made the deal so i know the price,i of course did not get $14000:(
If I might ask. What did you get trade in?

/ Used Mahindra Value #13  
I'll second the 10k to 12k estimate.

/ Used Mahindra Value
Hi Marcel,
Thanks for posting the link for the 2810. That machine does have less than half the hours of the one we were looking at, but it is the same model. Also... I would think that a dealer price would be higher than private sale so I am still thinking somewhere under 10K.
We did go to Wallace Tractors and price new ones and at this point we are probably going to get a new Kioti or Mahindra 20 horse.
Thanks for the input though. It's helpful.
glenn

/ Used Mahindra Value #16  
yumski said:
Hi Marcel,
Thanks for posting the link for the 2810. That machine does have less than half the hours of the one we were looking at, but it is the same model. Also... I would think that a dealer price would be higher than private sale so I am still thinking somewhere under 10K.
We did go to Wallace Tractors and price new ones and at this point we are probably going to get a new Kioti or Mahindra 20 horse.
Thanks for the input though. It's helpful.
glenn

You're welcome. Good luck shopping!