Uses for Clear Duct Tape?

/ Uses for Clear Duct Tape? #11  
Ain't it the truth? My nice black leather one has to hide in an upstairs office, it's not allowed downstairs in the den where someone might see it! Then she get's upset when I'm upstairs sitting in it to watch TV!

/ Uses for Clear Duct Tape? #12  
Man, what is it about wives and recliners?
//
They just hate to see us comfortable.
Ben

/ Uses for Clear Duct Tape? #13  
EastTexFrank,
And, You know, my recliner was a far sight better than that one on "Frasier". Still, wifey no likey!

/ Uses for Clear Duct Tape? #14  
Does Red Green know about the clear duct tape ?

Ben

/ Uses for Clear Duct Tape? #15  
A good use for clear tape is if your cutting wood with a saber, band or scroll saw is to put this over the line. The tape acts as a blade lubricant and will not cause the wood to burn when making turns. I'm not sure how well this would work with the clear duck tape but works great with cheap 2 inch clear packaging tape.

Dave

/ Uses for Clear Duct Tape? #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Man, what is it about wives and recliners? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
)</font>

I have had the same recliner since 1967 and the wife finally nagged me enough about it that I gave it to a neighbor. He put it out on the deck and that is where it has been for the last year. I know that he wants to throw it out, but doesn't want to offend me. The funny thing is that it is no worse for wear being in the weather. I am thinking of going to get it and put it in the garage for when I am reading a manual. Slowly she is trying to make me get rid of everything that I had before her. I on the other hand am thinking of getting rid of everything that she came with including herself. Used to be that a mans home was his castle and the wife was supposed to keep it clean. Now the wives think that they are in charge of the castle and that the men shouldn't have any say in how it is decorated or lived in. This womens lib stuff has gone way too far. I don't know who's idea it was to give them the right to vote, but they should be shot if they aren't already dead. What ever happened to the glass ceiling???? If I catch her sitting in the tractor seat, then that will be the straw to break this mans back..... out she will go!!!!!:(