UTF...thoughts to ponder

/ UTF...thoughts to ponder #2  
...and that is why I specifically only use THF sold by the manufacturer. It should be a no brainer after reading that article.

/ UTF...thoughts to ponder #3  
...and that is why I specifically only use THF sold by the manufacturer. It should be a no brainer after reading that article.

AND what do you do when your dealer recommends any type 303 ... even when the manual calls for something different?

/ UTF...thoughts to ponder #4  
I wonder what the actual manufacturer's put in their tractors in Japan. Do you think Yanmar,Shibaura & Iseki use JD, New Holland & Massey oils respectively or something comparable or maybe something better?;)

/ UTF...thoughts to ponder #5  
AND what do you do when your dealer recommends any type 303 ... even when the manual calls for something different?

Do what the manual recommends...

The manual was written by the manufacturer. The dealer is not the manufacturer. The dealer does not warranty anything, the manufacturer does.

I love my dealer, however they are not engineers that designed the various components and systems in my tractor. (I'm being nice here!) If they recommend something that is different than what my manual calls for, the decision goes with the manual. My dealer always recommends what the manual says.

/ UTF...thoughts to ponder #6  
I wonder what the actual manufacturer's put in their tractors in Japan. Do you think Yanmar,Shibaura & Iseki use JD, New Holland & Massey oils respectively or something comparable or maybe something better?;)

Well since the New Holland that I have was assembled in Georgia, USA, I feel pretty confident that it received the appropriate New Holland Hydraulic oil.

/ UTF...thoughts to ponder #8  
I'm glad I own old stuff.

just about any utf oil out there is better than what these machines came with new!

soundguy