UTV sound bar suggestions!

/ UTV sound bar suggestions! #1  

Mathis89

Tractor
Kubota
After doing a lot of reading and watching youtube videos, I have officially burnt myself out. I'm trying to get some tunes in my 2023 XP4 1000 but I have seen/read so many different things that I need opinions. I had it narrowed down but now after this influx of information and choices I'm back where I started. I'm not sure if its better for me to go with a UTV sound bar or do door/kick panel speakers. I'm in Florida and its a happy mixture of trails and water. Just looking for some suggestions because my brain is mush at this point. Thank yall in advance, your responses are appreciated!

Last edited:
   / UTV sound bar suggestions! #3  
I had an AudioFormz fiberglass top with LED lightbars and stereo system installed on my 2015 Kawasaki Mule Trans4X4. It was not cheap but well worth it to me. They have soundbars and tops with stereo systems for your Polaris.

Ranger XP 1000/900 (570 full size) Soundbar

RZR XP4 1000

20190302_124554.jpg

20190302_124644.jpg

/ UTV sound bar suggestions! #4  
I sincerely hope you're not one of those jacka$$es that tears through my hunting area at 70+ mph with straight pipes and the amplified radio at full volume seeing how drunk they can get and how many beer cans they can litter while never actually exiting the vehicle...