Vac

/ Vac #1  

mmckim90

Tractor
JI Case
What kind of diesel motor or gas motor can I put in my vac besides stock engine.

/ Vac #4  
It will need the same little engine that factory put in it. The engine is part of the frame that holds the tractor together. I have 2 vac, and 1 va tractor. the va needs different engine, so a va or vac will fit. thats about the only choice that I know of. thanks; sonny580

/ Vac #5  
It will need the same little engine that factory put in it. The engine is part of the frame that holds the tractor together. I have 2 vac, and 1 va tractor. the va needs different engine, so a va or vac will fit. thats about the only choice that I know of. thanks; sonny580
WOW, they really made that vacuum part of the tractor then, it must be a special purpose tractor maybe for picking up leaves?..

/ Vac #6  
WOW, they really made that vacuum part of the tractor then, it must be a special purpose tractor maybe for picking up leaves?..
Case made a model of tractor called a VAC, I suspect that is what is being referred to (given that we are in the Case section).

Aaron Z

/ Vac #10  
Case made a model of tractor called a VAC, I suspect that is what is being referred to (given that we are in the Case section).

Aaron Z
Right, here is a picture taken in 1945 of me "driving" Grandpa's Case VAC:

Case VAC 1945 Grampa and Dennis.jpg