Valentines Day

/ Valentines Day #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I do not think these dogs fall into Jarrett's nothing too expensive request )</font>

You sure got that right; a gift for which you keep on paying for years, too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Valentines Day #22  
I realize I'm getting off topic and hope I'll be forgiven, but besides my wife wanting a small dog just for her own pleasure, she and I also wanted one for another reason. My mother has been in a nursing home for a little over 3 years. A week from Saturday will be her 85th birthday, and will also be one year that she has been under hospice care. Our youngest daughter, and just a few other people, occasionally take their friendly dogs into the nursing home. Now if you have a friendly dog and want to see a bunch of old folks perk up and their eyes light up, try taking the dog to visit a nursing home. The residents, the staff, and the dogs have a great time. Try it; you'll like it.

/ Valentines Day
Well, actually...if we were allowed to heve pets in our apartment I would get her a puppy. That would be her number desire right now.

/ Valentines Day #24  
If you're living in an apartment, Jarrett, where do you keep that tractor? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Of course, I can sure understand newly weds living in an apartment. My wife and I were assistant managers of an apartment complex the first 3.5 years of our marriage; couldn't afford rent so we had to get a job that provided a furnished apartment. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Anyway, the good news is that you already know what to get her when you get out of the apartment. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Valentines Day
Unfortunately the tractor stays at my Dad's. I don't have anywhere to use it. When I bought it in '03 I was planning to buy some land soon afterwards, but that didn't happen. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif