Tires Valve stems bad

/ Valve stems bad #21  
I've witnessed dealer employees make mistakes several times while performing PDI on tractors. I was employed at a farm equip dealership for 21 yrs('66-'87) of which 13 yrs I served as the dealer service manager. I'll bet dealer employees are not much more if any more reliable(competent) today than back then. Actually it's been many yrs since I had a farm equipment dealer repair(service) anything for me. Last thing I remember having dealer service dept replace for me was sync-reverser on Kubota M4900 in '05.

/ Valve stems bad
I've witnessed dealer employees make mistakes several times while performing PDI on tractors. I was employed at a farm equip dealership for 21 yrs('66-'87) of which 13 yrs I served as the dealer service manager. I'll bet dealer employees are not much more if any more reliable(competent) today than back then. Actually it's been many yrs since I had a farm equipment dealer repair(service) anything for me. Last thing I remember having dealer service dept replace for me was sync-reverser on Kubota M4900 in '05.

There are probably more unreliable techs as they call them, nowadays. What is a new buyer supposed to do, insist on overseeing the work on your brand new machine before delivery?
Sorry Tex, does not work that way around here...
You can trust the dealer and double check yourself after delivery or accept that the work performed was done correctly and if something happens that you find they did not do it correctly, shame on them. Then insist they make it right at no charge.

Last edited:
   / Valve stems bad
Used the little kit from amazon to replace my valve stems and though it was a little tougher getting them to pop into place than they show in the YouTube videos, I was successful with a little lube on the rubber. A 5 minute job nonetheless!
What a great idea!

/ Valve stems bad #24  
Used the little kit from amazon to replace my valve stems and though it was a little tougher getting them to pop into place than they show in the YouTube videos, I was successful with a little lube on the rubber. A 5 minute job nonetheless!
What a great idea!

I should have mentioned I used dish soap...

Glad it worked out! The kit truly made what could have been a laborious, messy task very simple