Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Virginia snow

/ Virginia snow #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
By the news the mid Atlantic region got pounded.....Everybody over-worked
with snow removal;I just found out that my son is headed there from upstate NY with a snow removal crew.At least a ten hour drive,they are bringing payloaders,skid-steers and dump trucks.

/ Virginia snow #3  
why not wait 2 days it'll melt?

That's what we normally do around here... But we've had this pesky snow on the ground now from 19 December. I was almost all gone, and then wham. This is almost like the winters we had when I was in upstate NY, and that was a factor in moving South. Maybe I'll move back North... But you still have it colder!
Wayne

/ Virginia snow #4  
I wish we'd get some snow :( I hate the cold without snow on the ground, no insulation. We'll probably get our snow around the end of may or june :)

/ Virginia snow #5  
Look at the bright side... probably won't have to mow until mid July!

mark

/ Virginia snow #6  
I wish we'd get some snow :( I hate the cold without snow on the ground, no insulation. We'll probably get our snow around the end of may or june :)

That's funny, my Dad is West of Albany, and all he does is complain this year about the lack of snow. The first storm was awesome, second one cool third ok, fourth getting boring and this was crazy. We'll go three years without using the plow, I ALMOST did not put it on this year.

Wayne