Volvo EC 45 bucket pin needed

/ Volvo EC 45 bucket pin needed #1  

kthompson

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubotas B2710, M6800, L6060 cab, Volvo EC excavator, 2 ZTRs and various implements.
I am hoping to find a lower price option that Volvo is for a bucket pin for an EC 45 excavator. Volvo is $233.

Have tried internet search and no success.

Thanks. I will be ordering Volvo by end of week if I can not find a better option.

/ Volvo EC 45 bucket pin needed #2  
Try a hydraulic cylinder repair shop. They may have some cylinder rod stock that will fit.

/ Volvo EC 45 bucket pin needed #3  
I've got a Volvo ec 60e that I believe takes the same bucket pin , 45mm dia. X just over 10" . I ordered a 2' piece of 1.75" stress proof from speedymetals and made 2 . Think it was about 90$ delivered. I wasn't concerned about the .02" undersized dia. Because I'm grabbing it with a pin grabber, also I didn't need the internal grease channel w pin grabber. If you've got a external zerk on the bottom of your stick and no thumb you don't need that internal grease channel in it. If you do need one w the grease channel that's a OEM fit try L&S engineering out of England , I know they have them and even with shipping think you'd be less than 100.00

/ Volvo EC 45 bucket pin needed #4  
Just looked at L&S site , they have them about 40.00 US dollars plus shipping, their part #200951. JimP's idea is also good , I've gone that route also

/ Volvo EC 45 bucket pin needed
Thanks. I thought about a company who makes buckets and other attachments I had bought from years ago and they are suppose to be getting back to me on pins hopefully today. Price for two but not drilled for greasing was I thought good. $150 for two.
Mine do have to be greaseable.

Really appreciate you all's suggestions and will check out it out this morning. Did notice in internet search a few sites from England that kept coming up.

/ Volvo EC 45 bucket pin needed
Will say they have very quick replies to emails. I sent inquiry on what I needed along with where I am located (USA) and they said not set up for shipping to the USA at this time. Well maybe D&E manufacturing in Monks Corner of SC will come through. They gave me a price of $150 for NONgreasable yesterday and asked me if those would work. When I said mine were greaseable he told me he had to get that pricing from their machine shop.