Walco Renegade Snowblowers?

/ Walco Renegade Snowblowers? #1  

FatTire

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740, Unimog 404 w/ snowblower, Deere 620i UTV, MX5100 (sold)
Anyone know anything about Walco Renegade 3 point snowblowers? Any good?

/ Walco Renegade Snowblowers? #2  
They are a very reputable Canadian company who has been around a long time.
Don't think they have resorted to selling snow blowers from the far east from looking at their on line brochures.

That end of Ontario has, for a long time, had companies building serious snow equipment in their own shops using high quality bevel gear boxes made by Comer, an Italian company who supplies ag and industrial manufacturers around the world.

Depending upon your needs and your tractor consider an inverted or pull style blower. I switched to one made by Smyth Welding and have, after 5 years had a much happier neck.

Lucknow is another reputable Ontario company.

Dave M70401

/ Walco Renegade Snowblowers?
They are a very reputable Canadian company who has been around a long time.
Don't think they have resorted to selling snow blowers from the far east from looking at their on line brochures.

That end of Ontario has, for a long time, had companies building serious snow equipment in their own shops using high quality bevel gear boxes made by Comer, an Italian company who supplies ag and industrial manufacturers around the world.

Depending upon your needs and your tractor consider an inverted or pull style blower. I switched to one made by Smyth Welding and have, after 5 years had a much happier neck.

Lucknow is another reputable Ontario company.

Dave M70401

Thank for the reply. I'm buying one that I can't look at (having it shipped with a tractor) but from the photos it looks barely used and pretty stout. It was offered at a good price and the shipping is basically free, so I went for it. Unfortunately I'm not able to use an inverted blower because of the size of our windrows/drifts /depth of snow.