want to buy Kioti tractor?

/ want to buy Kioti tractor? #11  
Thanks to Shoppintractors, who always helps keep me in line, I realize now that you said the package includes a backhoe. That's not a bad price since it includes the BH. Sorry I missed that originally. John

/ want to buy Kioti tractor? #12  
Petehill,
Wilcome to TBN. You probably can't go wrong with the major brand tractors. I include Kioti and Mahindra in this list. I looked at most everything out there and ended up with Kioti. I bought the LK3054XS you are looking at and have no complaints. I have not pushed it to the limit yet. Your price sounds reasonable. I paid 20,000 but this included a the TLB package, scraper and rear hydraulics. So your number is in line. It really depends on the area as to how much you can get off. One local Northern California out-let would not budge off of list and was quite indignant when I asked him to. Of course he did not get the sale. I found another good dealer with a good price. Good luck and post pictures. I never get tired of seeing a new tractor.

/ want to buy Kioti tractor? #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Last one was a JD950 and I had no problems with it, (just normal maint) until I sold it, with 800 hrs. Could I have the same luck with this one? )</font>

The Kioti will do just fine.
I own a JD 850 and a Kioti DK 35.
The Kioti is by far my favorite, Hands down !!!
350 + hours and 0 problems so far.

/ want to buy Kioti tractor? #14  
HI,
We have spent endless hours looking at, and pricing tractors.
We have narrowed it down to Kioti ~ we like the ck25, though the extra weight poses a question. The dealer said we really wouldn't miss the extra 5 hp. for what we want to do. He quoted us 12,850 w/loader.
The ck 30 jumps up to 16,900.[though not sure if price includes 2,000 trade in.]
We have about 2 ac. of pasture to mow, and some dirt to move around ,and eventually snow. May want to run a small manure spreader as well.
Also, are parts expensive for these tractors? Does anyone out there own a ck 25?
Any input would be great!

/ want to buy Kioti tractor? #15  
readytogo, I looked at and drove a CK25 gear yesterday at my local dealer. I liked it a lot. The flat and open operator's station felt good and looked good. The power/weight issue is not one that I would worry about as long as the PTO output is
sufficient for what you plan to power. I would think any kind of more intense ground engaging work would favor the CK30.
A good Kioti alternative if you favor more HP for a good price is the LK3054XS. I've not heard anybody say these don't do a good job or aren't reliable. I suspect like me you have looked at the LK3054XS and found it less appealing due to it's more cramped operator's station and dated look but neither of these factors impair it's utility. Good luck and happy hunting. I think any Kioti model as long as it's matched to your needs
will be satisfactory. To the gentleman that started this thread
inquiring about the LK3054XS, they are reliable and are good value for the $$$. Even with the features I dislike I find it hard to rule out simply on the value issue. My own tractor purchase has been delayed because the house we're building with the acreage that makes a tractor necessary has been delayed. The local housing market has been red hot. We put our plans out to bid to six contractors and we got two bids. The guy we went with can't get started until September. I'll have a garage/workshop done in October or November and then we'll buy something to put in it! Hopefully the longer wait will just contribute to a more informed choice. DMB /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif