Want to upgrade my B-7500

/ Want to upgrade my B-7500 #1  

Gas Man

Tractor
Kubuta B-7500
I have two houses one with 6.5 acres the other has 5.5 acres. Mainly mow lawn not turf grass. Brush hog 4 acres and lately have lots of snow to push. I cant say the b-7500 cant do what I need just want something bigger and a bit more comfortable for my 6'3" 260 lbs
I like the L-3400 size dont need all the bells and whistles.
What do you guys suggest and how much do you think I could get for my tractor by simply trading it in on the new one.

Thanks

/ Want to upgrade my B-7500 #2  
Can't help on the trade in price.

For the tractor it sounds like you will have to sit on a number of them till you find the one that accommodates you comfortably. The shopping and anticipation of a new machine should be enjoyable!:D

/ Want to upgrade my B-7500 #3  
I have two houses one with 6.5 acres the other has 5.5 acres. Mainly mow lawn not turf grass. Brush hog 4 acres and lately have lots of snow to push. I cant say the b-7500 cant do what I need just want something bigger and a bit more comfortable for my 6'3" 260 lbs
I like the L-3400 size dont need all the bells and whistles.
What do you guys suggest and how much do you think I could get for my tractor by simply trading it in on the new one.

Thanks

Contact Barlows and they will tell you exactly how much they will give you trade in for your tractor. I don't know what a B7500 is but rumor is the B3300 has higher wheels than the other B's and you may need to sit on one to see how it feels for you along with the L. Since you mentioned you liked the L3400 I guess you have already sat on it and know you like it. I'm sure the L will do your jobs as mentioned. Looks like you are transporting the tractor between locations. Be sure to evaluate what you are using to transport your current tractor and how it will transport a new L.

/ Want to upgrade my B-7500 #4  
If you jump up to the l series, you will gain 10+ hp @ the pto, double the lift capacity @ the 3 point & fel and gain serious pull power due to the class jump and tranny. I would look closely at the price difference between the l3400 and the gl3240, they may be closer in price than you think and the 40 series are far superior machines.

/ Want to upgrade my B-7500 #5  
. I don't know what a B7500 is but rumor is the B3300 has higher wheels than the other B's and you may need to sit on one to see how it feels for you along with the L.

No Mid PTO on the B3300 or L3400. If you want a belly mower you need the B3200 or L3240

/ Want to upgrade my B-7500 #6  
No Mid PTO on the B3300 or L3400. If you want a belly mower you need the B3200 or L3240
When I had the B7800 I used a Rear Finish Mower with it and really liked it on a tractor that size. I also used the RFM on my L3240HST. I do like the MMM on the BX. Still have the RFM and have never tried it on the B3200 and probably won't but who knows.