Weed sprayer for BX2660

/ Weed sprayer for BX2660 #1  

LightheartCellars

Tractor
Kubota BX2660, Kubota RTV 900
I have a Gearmore 50Gal 3pt PTO sprayer for spraying Fungicides and insecticides, but don't want to use it for herbicides to avoid cross contamination in a 200' hose.

Question is what tool to use for weed spraying in vineyards?

I'd like to spray pre-emergents and traditional Glyphosate on the vine rows, and not kill the cover between them, so ideally a 1-2' wide spray that can contact the vine bark, while driving alongside (a 1 acre vineyard with 8' rows has 5460 linear feet to spray)

Biggest vineyard to date is 3 acres, based on recommendations of
Integrated Pest management at UC Davis I'd need 20 gal/acre of application area, or with 2' wide and 5460 linear = 25% application/total area that's about 5 gal per total acre so a 15 gal tank would suffice and would fit in my loader bucket, or on a carry all on the 3pt.

Fimco has a few candidates, the reviews seem mixed.
with the economy models not lasting.

FIMCO 25 Gallon Deluxe Manifold Spot Sprayers
seems to be the best candidate I can find, though Tractorsupply carries the economy and the 40 gal SS model Fimco LG-40-SS Spot Sprayer, 40 gal. - 2138273 | Tractor Supply Company

/ Weed sprayer for BX2660 #2  
You might try gemplers.com or beavervalleysupply.com for some selection or source. I myself use a 55 gallon trailer unit with 3.5 HP gasoline engine and a Silvercast Hypro pump. It can be pulled by just about anything but may not be what you are looking for. One could possibly utilize the booms for such work...maybe. Good luck in your vineyard. Mike