Weird backhoe purchase situation...

/ Weird backhoe purchase situation... #11  
Hey rooty,
Check out Valley View Tractor in Newberg. He sells the LITW backhoes and was able to get me into one for about $4.5k with pump and thumb last fall. Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with the cash, so I'm still hoe-less. That didn't include a sub-frame, which is an additional $800 at the NH dealer. Oh, and he'll fill your tires with Rim Seal for around $180.

I don't have any valves at the back of my TC33D, and it would cost me about $800 for the valves. The guy at Valley View claimed I'd get more power / better performance out of the hoe with the pump vs. running off my power beyond.

/ Weird backhoe purchase situation... #12  
Let me say, that that LITW (jinma) backhoe is a piece of junk. We had a customer buy one and he spent nearly $2500 on it in our shop just to get it up and running. We replaced basicly every hydraulic hose and had to work up many parts that where missing or simply not done right. Its a low price, but you get what your paying for.

/ Weird backhoe purchase situation... #13  
Let me say, that that LITW (jinma) backhoe is a piece of junk. We had a customer buy one and he spent nearly $2500 on it in our shop just to get it up and running. We replaced basicly every hydraulic hose and had to work up many parts that where missing or simply not done right. Its a low price, but you get what your paying for.
LITW hoes are made in S. Korea by Seewong, not in China by Jinma. Two completely different products. Major differences in quality also.

/ Weird backhoe purchase situation... #14  
I wonder what it would cost to ship the 756C that I have to Oregon??? I just bought a 3082 International 3pt which should fit my tractor better.
David from jax

/ Weird backhoe purchase situation... #15  
I ran a Ford 758 on my 2120 for about 15 years before selling it to get a larger hoe on my TN. It was an excellent hoe. The 2120 is the bigger brother to the 1920. The 756 is a very small hoe. The 757 isn't much bigger. I believe that you'll regret getting either for your 1920.

Andy

/ Weird backhoe purchase situation... #16  
Thanks for whatever advice you care to offer on this

Not sure what part of that valley you're from , but if you are dealing with Brim, go back and never leave them. They have a number of stores, have absolutely GREAT service, professional staff, fair prices, and most of all...they will be there when you return. I didn't buy my NH from them, but that didn't stop them from solving mechanical issues over the phone, making my baler knot 1500 consecutive bales, give me the price on Ambra hyd. oil that OEM replacement outfits couldn't touch. The next time I'm in the market for anything that they have, that's where I'm going.