Welcome to TractorByNet.com!

/ Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
And we do this again, this time for Mitsubishi/Satoh Owner's Group members.

On behalf of everyone at TractorByNet.com, I'd like to welcome you to our community. We are very excited to have you join us, and look forward to the new topics and even broader range of knowledge and expertise you will bring to TractorByNet.com.

Since the format here is quite a bit different than the Yahoo club and group formats, it will probably take you a few visits to get used to how the format works, if you have not visited TractorByNet.com before.

For starters, if you have not registered here, please do so. You can register by <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/newuser.pl>clicking here</A>.

After you have registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us, containing some basics about the forum and your user account information (username, password).

Once you are registered, you will want to login to the forum to take advantage of the many features we offer. If you're not logged in, <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/login.pl>click here</A>. If you are logged in, the navigation bar below the banner ad on this page will have a "Logout" link to the far right. If that link is not there, you will want to login by clicking the link I mentioned earlier, or by clicking the "Login" link on the navigation bar.

Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your user account control panel. This is where you will be able to set all of your preferences for viewing messages, and also, you can update your user profile there. You don't need to change any of your settings initially, but most members dig into those settings after they join.

Next, you will want to view the forum index, which lists all of our forums, including this Mitsubishi/Satoh forum. It's a good idea to bookmark the main index page for quick access.

Once you are logged in, on the main index, you will notice that below each post total, the number of new messages is displayed. To mark a forum as read, simply view the forum index page and the next time you reload the main index, it will be marked as read. The new message feature is nice so that each time you login, you will easily see which messages are new since the last time you viewed the forum.

To post a NEW THREAD, simply click on the "Post" link in the forum you wish to post in. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to post. To post a REPLY to a message, click on the "Reply" link that is located next to the message subject.

You may attach photos to posts by using the "preview post" function.

You may send private messages to users by clicking on the user's profile link, and then clicking the "send private message" link at the bottom of the profile pages.

You may also search for users with shared interests, or for users who live near you... the profile search page is located forum FAQ, such as how to post images, use emoticons (/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif and many more), etc.

We have done a lot to make the forum as user-friendly as possible, and hope that you feel comfortable here and find the forum easy to use and navigate.

There is a lot here, so it might take a few visits to "explore" but please use the site as much, and as often, as you like.

If you have any questions at all, about how to use the forum, or other questions, please feel free to post them in this thread, or in the "News/Feedback" forum accessible from the main index.

Once again, I'd like to welcome you TractorByNet.com, and look forward to you being a part of our community!

/ Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #2  
Wow!
shocked.gif

I'm just starting to get a feel for what Yanmars are all about, and now we get the Mitsubishi/Satoh group, too? I'm gonna know way more about tractors than I ever dreamed possible. /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif

Can't wait to hear what the new folks have to say about their machines. With any luck at all, we might be able to enlighten each other on all sorts of related topics.

To all those coming aboard -- your contribution to the TBN knowledge bank is most welcome.
smile.gif

/ Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #3  
My Satoh and me and even Aunt Mary Welcome Mitsubishi/Satoh owners….! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
{see attachment}

Attachments

• 51-121012-AuntMaryonmySatoh-800p.jpg
    51-121012-AuntMaryonmySatoh-800p.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 245
   / Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #4  
As a new viewer to the site its been quite interesting to see that both of my compacts are now a part of the site as regular subjects. I have a mitsubishi Beaver III s373d mod. that I`ve had since 1982. I bought it new with a 54 inch mower and have mowed 4 to 5 acres with it since then and I`ve never had to repair anything and it still looks like new with a good wash. Its rated @ 16.5hp, 15pto 4wd and has 3 cylinders. It`s water cooled. I have a Yanmar 336d that I use for bigger jobs. and I`ve had that since it was new as well. Both have been excellent. They`ve been great for taking tractor rides with the kids. Hope to be able to post a picture soon.
whammes

/ Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #5  
I'd like to welcome all the Mitsubishi/Satoh owners here. Muhammad has made a new home for the Yanmar guys, and looks like he id it for you too. Thanks Muhammad.

/ Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #6  
Welcome!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif You'll find TBN to be very informative and entertaining /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. We look forward to your participation and knowledge.

/ Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #7  
Welcome aboard guys. Allways good to have more experience with different makes and models. Look foward to more info on the Mitssubishi/Satoh tractors.

Ed King

/ Welcome to TractorByNet.com! #8  
Welcome/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Look forward to your participation