Welding On 100 lb Propane Tank Questions

/ Welding On 100 lb Propane Tank Questions #81  
i'm confused alittle. is this a 100 lb tank or 100 gallon? 100 lb tank would be about 380 pounds. 100 gallon over 800.

/ Welding On 100 lb Propane Tank Questions #82  
Well, it's obvious that I pissed a lot of people off here by posting about the copyright on my fire pits and I'm sorry if you feel I was out of line in the way that I went about it. I think the readers of this forum and I may have more in common than is suggested my my "long hair." For those of you who felt angered by what I posted earlier, here is a more personal explanation of where I'm coming from:

I am a small business owner who supports a family, pays taxes, and supports other local businesses through the sale of my firepits. I have an assistant who depends on the income I provide him to make his house payment. I buy the tanks at the scrapyard, paying a premium to have them cut and delivered (I've spent over $10,000 at the scrapyard this year alone). I am one of the larger customers for my local freight company.

Maybe you should have looked at his intent, or even asked the question before threatening. You are a small business owner, I WAS a small business owner. I had a startup in flyfishing equipment which is no more. One of the problems I encountered was legal in nature, claiming trademark infringements. All the claims were completely bogus and any judge would have thrown them out. Does not matter. I will not exaggerate and say it was the only reason by any means, but it was a contributing factor to discontinuing the business, not worth the hassle and legal costs. Now to your business. If someone sees your website, decides the idea has merit, gets Tons of them manufactured in china and floods the market via wal-mart, there is actually nothing you can do as long has he does not copy one of your designs directly. Putting a similar design on an identical item is not a breach of your copyright. A very important distinction, an idea cannot be protected through copyright, only a particular implementation of that idea.

/ Welding On 100 lb Propane Tank Questions #83  
I made a portable air tank out of a 20#er and the air stunk for 5 years.
Mercaptan is an extremely potent scent.
larry