What about "Show All Posts"?

/ What about "Show All Posts"? #1  

willfick

Silver Member
Tractor
1946 Farmall H, !967 Ford 3500D TLB
Or "Entire Thread." I forget which it was but I almost always used it to see all the posts on one page, scroll up and down to refresh my (not the computer's) memory, so forth.
Is the feature still there and I just haven't found it?
Thanks, Wm
P.S. Even if it's gone, this is still better than the ridiculousness over at BinderBulletin. When I saw the new color scheme I thought that was what you had gone to and I'm afraid that I over-reacted. Thank goodness you couldn't hear what I said.
Wm
edited for spelling, at least the ones I saw right off.

/ What about "Show All Posts"?
Ok, when I went to User CP to set my time zone I found the option to change the number of threads per page. It let me go to 40 instead of the forum default. (I've already forgotten what that was.) If that's the limit, it'll do.
Thanks,
Wm

/ What about "Show All Posts"? #3  
I work through threads (cognitively) the same way you do. I genuinely miss the All option. This latest software always goes against my liking. Has ever since DOS. Could manipulate that to the 9's. I love the tough, drill through it stuff. Faster and way more flexible once you know it. Where are the command lines>... :). Anyhow, I guess I'll just have to adapt again. Nothing new in that. Change, the only constant......

/ What about "Show All Posts"? #4  
If you liked DOS, why don't you switch to Linux? Can customize it all you want and it's free!!