What About Your Montana?

/ What About Your Montana? #21  
Hi All. Gotta make it quick here. Early utilities had Ansung loaders. Then Montana went to Koyker and I think it is a model 185 and finally now with the CBL by Amerequip. I really like the Koyker and Amerequip but was never fond of Ansung.

The compacts had Pharoes (sp?) first with the quick connect that is a single lever and slides the pins in and out. The loader was good on specs but I did not like the quick connect set up at all. They now have the CBL by Amerequip and it is one of the best loaders I think is available.

Thanks,
Maka

/ What About Your Montana? #22  
3840 bought in Nov 06 w/newer loader.

Drives like a sportscar, works like a bulldog.

No complaints.

hp

/ What About Your Montana? #23  
I bought my 5740C in May 2005. It has the straight arm Koyker (I think) with one lever on each side for the QA. The levers are made out of 3/8" to 1/2" plate. I don't forsee them bending. Maybe you can modify your levers to be more stout.

/ What About Your Montana? #24  
Bought a 4940 in May '05. I've got 660 hrs. so far. I love it, especially for the price. Has all the power I need. Only complaint is the stock seat. I replaced the seat and suspension for approx. $350.00 and it makes all the difference in the world.

/ What About Your Montana? #25  
jc7622 said:
I bought my 5740C in May 2005. It has the straight arm Koyker (I think) with one lever on each side for the QA. The levers are made out of 3/8" to 1/2" plate. I don't forsee them bending. Maybe you can modify your levers to be more stout.

I may have to do just that. I know the newer, stouter, levers are not interchangable with my older model FEL, so modification appears to be my only avenue, if I have more problems.