What are opinions on what I should ask for 2002 TC?

/ What are opinions on what I should ask for 2002 TC? #1  

Locomotive8

Tractor
2002 Bobcat Toolcat
Hey guys,
Thanks for all the great posts. I have a 2002 Toolcat with the 44 hp kubota with enclosed cab (heat and a/c) four wheel steering with just under 1000 hours. I also have the 72' mower, 60' smooth bucket, stump bucket, and 3pt hitch adapter (mower is bobcat, rest is markham welding) All field mods have been done as well as new hydraulic fan and bobcat 1000 hour service. The unit runs and works great, I have not complaints with it at all, just that I have to relocate for a job situation and may not be able to take it with me. Sorry to be long winded, but do you guys know what I should ask for the package? I was thinking in the 20,000 range but wanted to get your opinions.
Thanks for your help.

Rob

/ What are opinions on what I should ask for 2002 TC? #2  
Rob

I've seen early toolcats sell for 17000 to 25000 depending on condition. 20000 would be a great price if the implements are part of the deal. Good luck. Also, it might depend where you are located, and how popular the TC is at your location.

Goatman

/ What are opinions on what I should ask for 2002 TC? #3  
Sitting here on the lot with just the bucket it would be listed at $21,000 with 30 day warranty. That's approximate obviously. Add your attachments to that. $20,000 for the whole shebang would be a great deal for someone.