what are the fixtures on my loader for?

/ what are the fixtures on my loader for? #1  

M_Brown

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100
My B7100 loader has these fixtures on both ends of the FEL bucket. One is a pin that sticks straight up, one is a square lug with threads in it and a hole in the end of the bucket that lines up with it, like a bolt could go though the hole and thread into the lug. The last one is a loop welded to the end of the bucket. Both ends of the bucket are the same.

Attachments

• DSC02144.JPG
    DSC02144.JPG
    260.8 KB · Views: 680
  • DSC02146.JPG
    DSC02146.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 524
   / what are the fixtures on my loader for? #2  
Chances are very good all will be used when removing the loader from the tractor.:D

/ what are the fixtures on my loader for? #3  
Yep, used for support legs when removing loader. There should be some "L" shaped bolts on the front of the tractor holding the loader in a cradle and the are supports legs attached with pins from side to side behind the steering wheel, also a second set of legs located on spring clips, left of tractor , on the inside rail of loader frame...maybe you're missing some pcs.?

/ what are the fixtures on my loader for? #4  
My 1995 B7100 with the B1630C loader had the same thing and I never did find out what they were for. The front end loader was not a quick attach and, of course, was never removed from the tractor.

/ what are the fixtures on my loader for?
Thanks for the reponses! I think I am missing all those parts. I bought tractor used but not from the original owner. I purchased all manuals except the loader. An yup,it is not an easy attach/detach loader like Bird says. I did not want to spend the money on the Loader manual. Does anyone perhaps have a picture of the parts or a drawing of the parts and how to use them? I don't have any plans on removing the loader right away, but ya never know. I am one of those people that wants to know everything I can about my equipment. Mike

/ what are the fixtures on my loader for? #6  
Just one overall picture from my model LA300 loader. If more wanted I can copy from the manual.:D

Attachments

• kubota loader.jpg
    kubota loader.jpg
    835.1 KB · Views: 298
   / what are the fixtures on my loader for?
Egon, Thanks for the drawing, now it all makes sense. I don't have any of those parts with my tractor but I'm sure I can come up with something that will work. Thanks again...Mike