What are these??

/ What are these?? #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
I bought a used Kubota Bagger model GCK60-26BX that the dealer removed from a BX2370. I wasn't there when they removed it. They put all of the loose parts in a box and I can figure out most of them...but I can't find these two parts associated with the bagger anywhere. I don't have a manual and I got the boot for a 60" deck but I'm trying to make it work on my 54" deck. Anyone know what these parts are???
For comparison, they are sitting on an 8 1/2” x 11” piece of paper.

Attachments

• IMG_7598.jpeg
    IMG_7598.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7597.jpeg
    IMG_7597.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
   / What are these?? #2  
Check out parts 10 and 20. Does it look like it's sized to clamp around the ROPS? This is the "wiring harness" detail for that grass catcher.

1713269652600.png

/ What are these?? #3  
No doubt CH4 is correct but I have a bagger on my BX2200 which is a real workhorse for me. Installed it myself. Not cheap. 10 years as a great attachment. No idea what a wiring harness would be for on a PTO driven bagger (!?) Mine certainly has no such thing.

/ What are these?? #4  
When the bagger is installed it will block the view of the hazard lights from the rear. They include a kit to move the lights to the rops up to where they can be seen above the catcher lid. I didn’t bother with mine.

/ What are these?? #5  
That diagram says it a wiring harness for the Hazard Lamp. Maybe the grasscatcher blocks the factory lamps and this adds lights up higher that can be seen when it's attached.

No doubt designed by a lawyer.

/ What are these??
When the bagger is installed it will block the view of the hazard lights from the rear. They include a kit to move the lights to the rops up to where they can be seen above the catcher lid. I didn’t bother with mine.
Thanks, that makes sense!

/ What are these??
This is the BX2380, listed for sale that I bought the bagger off of. Went back, found the ad and there they are on the ROPS. Looks like they didn’t relocate the lights, just mounted the brackets.

Attachments

• IMG_1106.png
    IMG_1106.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 32
   / What are these?? #9  
This is the BX2380, listed for sale that I bought the bagger off of. Went back, found the ad and there they are on the ROPS. Looks like they didn’t relocate the lights, just mounted the brackets.

I'm really surprised that they removed those and included them with the bagger.