What cab options do you wish you had?

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #11  
Everything was standard on my cabbed tractor. Nothing left to order or do without.

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #12  
I used the tint that they use on cars/trucks I put it on the outside
windows on the cab but when the sun gets low need a cap or
can't see very well.I used the light stuff don't think the dark would
be ideal for visibility

willy

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #13  
more sound proofing and AC

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #14  
A small seat for my grandkids to sit when they ride with me.

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #15  
What factory cab options do you regret not getting when buying your tractor?

Don't know what options are available on the tractor you're looking at. Also don't know where you're located.

In general, I'd say buy everything that you could possibly use. If you're way down south, maybe you won't want the rear and side defrost windows, for example. Otherwise, buy it now and it's cheaper and easier than adding it later. Outside work lights, defrost, radio/sound, remote hydraulics, 3rd function -- these are some of the things that are options on Kubota that I would definitely order.

What are you considering NOT ordering?

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #16  
Let me see I have heat/ac, cupholder, bluetooth radio, cruise, suspension seat, dual remotes, front and rear wipers/washer........the ONLY thing I could want is an inside rear view mirror.

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #17  
Even though my cabs are well equipped, I usually add lots of stuff myself after getting the tractor.

I add flashing lights on magnetic mounts for the back window so drivers see me better, and a multiple outlet cigarette lighter adapter to power it and my GPS.

O2PKEyR.jpg

Rifle rack, steering wheel cover because my hands are big for tiny steering wheels, a utility bag to hold rags, flagging to mark hazards, invoice books, etc., and door handle grips to keep hands firm on it when needed. Ice chest, and insulted drink holder.

I spend a lot of time in my tractors, so I want things handy. 🤠

PlcwGhr.jpg

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #18  
Mine has everything i need, including interior rear view mirrors. Only thing i wouldnt mind adding would have been an air ride seat.

mine has stereo, air,heat,interior cab lights, interior mirror, 3 cup holders, front and rear wipers with washers,

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #19  
2 things I wish my tractor would have come with is electro-hydraulic lift controls for the 3 PH especially and the loader. I also would have gotten a swivel seat if it were available but I will find one that will fit it.

/ What cab options do you wish you had? #20  
What factory cab options do you regret not getting when buying your tractor?
More headroom. My 2007 Branson 6530 (65 HP) has the AC unit (cowling) right in front of my forehead and I bump my head on it all the time. Friend of mine has a 46 hp TYM, doesn't have the evaporator just in front of the seat in the overhead and has ample headroom for a 6'5" guy.