What cool or amazing thing have you done with yr Bobact?

/ What cool or amazing thing have you done with yr Bobact? #1  

tinman955

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT450 Cab Hoe
So what cool or amazing thing have you done with yr bobcat tractors???

I have a CT450 SST with 30 hrs on it now so not much amazing things as of yet. But I have to say the loader is plenty powerful enough. I lifted a skid of quikrete, 2880 lbs!!!:thumbsup:

I have worked with a landscaper doing a variety of things, I have pulled some seriously huge shrubs and bushes out of the ground, no pics tho.

I also had to pull a dump trailer loaded with gravel just around a job site, it weighed 14,000lbs, no problem haha!!

Attachments

• 2880lbs.jpg
    2880lbs.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 2600lbs.jpg
    2600lbs.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 207
   / What cool or amazing thing have you done with yr Bobact? #2  
Moving 3x3x3 solid concrete blocks. I don't mean just pushing them either. I picked it up off the trailer and rode on 2 -3 wheels to the spot until i set it down :thumbsup:. It was rough i have the tires filled but only had to box blade on if i had more ballest i would of been alot better off

/ What cool or amazing thing have you done with yr Bobact? #3  
They weight around 3500. I buy them from the local concrete companys cheap as they make them with whats left over in the trucks.

/ What cool or amazing thing have you done with yr Bobact?
Over the weekend I was using my root grapple moving a brush pile for a guy and what a time saver, I had huge loads of brush hanging off my loader it was amazing how much work can be done in such a little amount of time, problem is working faster didnt get me paid as much, cuz I charged him by the hour, haha.

/ What cool or amazing thing have you done with yr Bobact? #5  
The Bobcat website only approves a 55" utility grapple for the 9TL loader on the CT450. Although the CT450 has plenty of power for it, any larger grapple may void the warranty according to my manual. I'm not sure of the difference between a utility grapple and root grapple but I plan to use only approved equipment while under warranty.

/ What cool or amazing thing have you done with yr Bobact?
Never seen a 55" grapple, ive seen 60-66-72 and bigger:confused:

Check with yr dealer if he says no go then dont do it, after all they are the administrators of the warranty.

Better make sure you use all approved bobcat fluids and filters also dont want the warranty police to take yr birthday away also, haha j/k.

I work my machine but also maintain it quite well. I know the limits of it and stay with in usually:D Got to be smart when using any equipment for safety and security reasons. But I didnt buy it to scoop chicken crap all day either:D