What Cub Cadet has followed you home recently

/ What Cub Cadet has followed you home recently #1  

782Diesel

Tractor
Cub Cadet 782D, Hinomoto E15
We have been watching for a cheap diesel for my wife to use at shows and plow days alongside my 782D. Found this one in southern Indiana, old ratty 1512 Diesel. She runs with the fuel line into a can of fresh diesel(I drove it on the trailer). Missing the side panels but came with cast IH weights and good bar tires. Fuel tank full of black sludge and fuel supply and return lines are bad. The coupling of the drive shaft to the hydro pump is all wallered out and the cooling fan on the shaft has no blades. So some drive shaft work is in order as well. In time this summer, this old girl will get all her mechanical needs fixed. Bagged this Cub for $800. Neither of us have any use for newer cubs than these last of the IH designed 82 series wide frame tractors.

/ What Cub Cadet has followed you home recently #2  
Nice....bring her back to life. (y)

/ What Cub Cadet has followed you home recently #3  
Nice....bring her back to life. (y)
This Cub Cadet was a neighbor throw out a few years back
1986 m/n 1610 18 hp twin B&S engine
Runs and mows good, recently replaced a broken rear axle that took two years to find

Attachments

• IMG_2933.jpeg
    IMG_2933.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
   / What Cub Cadet has followed you home recently #4  
We have been watching for a cheap diesel for my wife to use at shows and plow days alongside my 782D. Found this one in southern Indiana, old ratty 1512 Diesel. She runs with the fuel line into a can of fresh diesel(I drove it on the trailer). Missing the side panels but came with cast IH weights and good bar tires. Fuel tank full of black sludge and fuel supply and return lines are bad. The coupling of the drive shaft to the hydro pump is all wallered out and the cooling fan on the shaft has no blades. So some drive shaft work is in order as well. In time this summer, this old girl will get all her mechanical needs fixed. Bagged this Cub for $800. Neither of us have any use for newer cubs than these last of the IH designed 82 series wide frame tractors.

Looks like real fun project putting that old girl back in shape.

/ What Cub Cadet has followed you home recently #5  
Looks like real fun project putting that old girl back in shape.