What does it take to become a Kubota Dealer?

/ What does it take to become a Kubota Dealer? #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Besides having a minimum $500K - 1 million dollar credit line available, location-location-location, an open Kubota territory, a ready modern building in place, )</font>

There is a New Holland /Agco dealer about 30 miles from where I live and it is an eyesore(nice people but appalling to look at) an old 60's era defunct gas station and junk laying around..Across the road old equipment in a field he/they took in on trade down through the years and weeds higher than my head.How or why would the manufacturers tolerate this ?
This is not an impressive looking business.If I parked a few of the nice looking tractors in front of my barn I would have a better looking business than this gentleman.But hey,he must sell enough tractors to keep them happy at New Holland and Agco? I dunno. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ What does it take to become a Kubota Dealer? #12  
Richard
I go to eastern Oregon to hunt sometimes but not tractor shopping so I don't know anything about the eastern Oregon Kubota dealerships. I have only passed through Idaho and Montana. Since we bought the farm I don't get around much which is fine I would rather be here than most places.

Eric