What is a fair price to charge for tracktor/backhoe work?

/ What is a fair price to charge for tracktor/backhoe work? #41  
if a full size hoe is getting $60/hr here.... then I would think you would be in the $45-50/hr range here. Of coarse if a full size is getting $100/hr where you are... you could probably get $75-80/hr.
That's what I was trying to point out.

/ What is a fair price to charge for tracktor/backhoe work? #42  
I guess I came across wrong :) You guys sort it out. Me no big ego, me just wanna be in business tomorrow :)

Cool and I wasn't trying to pick on you, per se. In my area, that thought process and work ethic seem to go hand in hand and to me, it's VERY frustating because I know that my company delivers all 3. Why am I supposed to expect less from everyone else? Why, especially retail, am I supposed to be happy to shop for everything in a self service manner when I'm not saving time or money in the process? Why am I supposed to be happy to have the XYZ company say we'll have someone there sometime between 8 and 5?

/ What is a fair price to charge for tracktor/backhoe work? #43  
I never answered the original question, I got side tracked and soap boxy, my apologies.

Current rates are 85 per hr, bobcat or backhoe time, all time goes by hour meter on machine- 4 hour minimum and unfortunately, right now $75 extra fuel allowance for transport. My buddies run 85 -100 per. My sub bills his 953 at 100 per hour and the big dog 325 excavator gets 125 per.