What is this disconnected part?

/ What is this disconnected part? #1  

sunderll

Hi all, I have a 1626 shuttle and while doing a routine check of things, found a component on the right side of the engine disconnected. I've searched through the manuals and can't locate it. Below are pictures and video. I'd be very interested on what it is and what it does. There are two cables that I'm sure are to be connected to the arm of this item.Thanks for your help!!

Here is video:

/ What is this disconnected part? #2  
Looks like the throttle sensor to me. One cable is for the foot throttle and the other cable is for the hand throttle. Although that engine is mechanically injected, so this may be used for something else.

Haven't you noticed lack of throttle?

/ What is this disconnected part?
Thank you!! Yes I have noticed no speed changes when load changed.. On all other tractors the throttle speeds up or slows down to maintain RPM. Mine doesn't. I was pretty sure that was what it is and just wanted to verify.

/ What is this disconnected part? #4  
Ok. I was checking the parts catalog. Mahindra has an interesting approach in this engine. Even though it's a mechanically injected engine, which usually means the cables go directly to the injection pump to control the throttle. Mahindra went with an electronic throttle instead, hence the sensor where those cables go to.

Should be as simple as put the cables back on the pin and get a cotter pin in place so it doesn't fall out again.

Thank you so much!! That makes perfect sense. I will reattach them when I get home from work and test it out!

/ What is this disconnected part? #6  
Should be an easy fix.

Oh and welcome to TBN. Just noticed it.

It will be a super easy fix. And thank you for the welcome.