what is this "lever" on the floor of my Mahindra 3215 HST?

/ what is this "lever" on the floor of my Mahindra 3215 HST? #1  

whitravis

Tractor
3215 Mahendra
On Mahindra 3215 that I got recently,used,this object is not listed in the parts list that i can find, nor in the operator's manual. It's on the right side of the seat, on the floor, but I can't get it to move or tell what it's for. Put a pair of yellow scissors handle to help it show better.

Attachments

• 20230629_124043.jpg
    20230629_124043.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
   / what is this "lever" on the floor of my Mahindra 3215 HST? #2  
Front or rear differential lock and if it don't move, it's probably frozen and needs lubricated.

/ what is this "lever" on the floor of my Mahindra 3215 HST? #3  
Follow where the rod goes into the case and lube it with penetrating oil. You may have to keep working at it though.

/ what is this "lever" on the floor of my Mahindra 3215 HST? #4  
Rear diff lock. You can just barely see it in the sticker.

/ what is this "lever" on the floor of my Mahindra 3215 HST? #5  
On Mahindra 3215 that I got recently,used,this object is not listed in the parts list that i can find, nor in the operator's manual. It's on the right side of the seat, on the floor, but I can't get it to move or tell what it's for. Put a pair of yellow scissors handle to help it show better.
Pages 16 & 33 of your operator's manual.

/ what is this "lever" on the floor of my Mahindra 3215 HST? #6  
What Ruffdog says.
use a good one like Liquid Wrench or Kroil.
Spray it and wait half a day and then spray it again and do this two more times.
To loosen it, step on it w your heel and make sharp right and left hand turns to loosen up the dogs which are stuck together.
Keep up this sequence until it breaks free.
As stated, it is the rear diff lock.