What is your favorite feature on your tractor?

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #111  
I appreciate how easy the BX23 is to get on and off. That combined with the loader makes tilling a lot more enjoyable. With the 5040 when I tilled up a rock I was always trying to determine if the size of the rock was worth the energy it took to get off the tractor to get it out of the field. With the BX23 I can just shut down the PTO, hop off, throw the rock in the loader and continue to till with very little energy expended. I expect that after a couple of years there will be noticeably less rocks in the fields.

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #113  
The GST transmission on my L35 & the heavy duty BH.:thumbsup:

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #114  
My favorite feature on my 3038E with the 305 loader is defiantley the loader! the first time I used the tractor-in fact the first 6 hours were spreading two truckloads of 2b stone around the front parking area and the alley of my farmette. it was about 50 tons of stone. wWth the loader and even as a novice (never drove a tractor in my life let alone used a front end loader. 10 minute briefing from Joe at Valley Ag and was good to go. I had it spread evenly across tha very large area that had remnants of old stone.
it would have taken me days and days with a whell barrow and shovel.
the second 6 hours, I mowed 7 acres of 4 foot tall weeds and never bogged down once with the frontier brush hog. and, the I hitch makes it so easy to hook up.
I am sold on this tractor and iavailable attachements and is the perfect size for big and small jobs.
Hats off to John Deere and Joe at Valley Ag and Turf who sold it to me.
Now I have to really read the manuals:)