What size auger bit do you use the most?

/ What size auger bit do you use the most? #11  
I have 6", 9" and 15". I use the 6" and 15" bits the most. 15" allows room in the hole so I don't have to cut the top treated rail when doing end braces. They last longer when not cut. Posts are concrete.

/ What size auger bit do you use the most? #12  
I gave up using an auger on my tractor. I have a NH skid steer with a 36" auger we plant trees with. I also have a 18" auger if we are doing post frame building or fence posts.

/ What size auger bit do you use the most? #13  
Building fences in the past, I think we tried a few different things. One of the more effective things was to pre-drill post holes with something like a 4" to 6" auger slightly smaller than the posts, then to push the posts in. Dad liked pounding with the bucket, I wasn't convinced. But, eventually they bought a 3pt mounted post driver which worked well. Anyway, driven posts were probably better than drilling oversized holes and tamping the posts in.

/ What size auger bit do you use the most? #14  
I gave up using an auger on my tractor. I have a NH skid steer with a 36" auger we plant trees with. I also have a 18" auger if we are doing post frame building or fence posts.
I have a hydraulic FEL mounted post hole digger, so similar except you can see better. Much easier than 3 point and best of all, you can reverse the bit. Plus, it will simply stall out hydraulically if the bit hits a root or rock.

/ What size auger bit do you use the most? #15  
I have a 6" and a 12".

The 6" gets used for setting 4x4 posts for fences and trellises.

The 12" gets used for deck footings and planting trees.