Mowing what size rotary cutter for l3800?

/ what size rotary cutter for l3800? #11  
Is yours a heavier 6 footer?? or can you take your loader off?

I have a heavy Land Pride 5 footer and an older mid weight (cheaper) 6 footer. Loader is Always off when I'm mowing. I have not needed any extra weight on the front end.

That said, I feel the 5 foot is a better match for the tractor.

/ what size rotary cutter for l3800? #12  
That said, I feel the 5 foot is a better match for the tractor.

I agree with that. A 5' mower is a really good match because you can get a MUCH heavier duty cutter that will last longer and still be able to take the loader off for maneuverability. If just cutting ~12" or so pasture grass, then a lighter duty 6' wouldnt hurt. But just in general, a 5' is the best bet IMO.

The only reason I have a REALLY heavy 6' mower is because I couldnt pass up the $200 deal I got on it. (bushhog 306) And I know their is no way I am going to hurt that mower with my little tractor. My other cutter is a Bushhog 105. Its more of a medium duty, it is old, and has a few issues, but still works when I need it to. I like it for doing the trails back in the woods cause I can take the loader off and it is maneuverable. But for paying jobs, I use the 306 cause I dont know what I may get into, and I know it wont let me down. But honestly, I would much rather have a 305. Just havent found a good deal on one.

PS: Anyone close to me want to make a trade, 305 for 306??:D